Tuesday, May 8, 2007

It burns..

Love..its sweet when u first taste it.. Johnny Cash aptly put in..falling in love is like jumping into a ring of fire. I jumped alrite. It is warm and comforting. But things went wrong. And when they do, you get thrown out of the furnace and I was pretty much thrown out from it and man, am I burnt quite a bit.

It hurts, bloody hurts...im still hurting from all d burn wounds...i dunno wen n who will tend to these wounds with some cooling balms of true love...True love??well, that's going to be another topic to talk abt..

Johnny Cash lyrics : Song of Fire

And it makes a fiery ring
Bound by wild desire
I fell in to a ring of fire...

I fell in to a burning ring of fire
I went down,down,down
And the flames went higher.
And it burns,burns,burns
The ring of fire
The ring of fire.

The taste of love is sweet
When hearts like our's meet
I fell for you like a child
Oh, but the fire went wild..

I fell in to a burning ring of fire.....etc

1 comment:

cookiemonsta said...

Time will heal the pain!