Monday, August 3, 2009

Mid 2009

After my last blog, I can still testify that God's amazingly sovereign and He simply knows how to control my life.

I signed off from my last blog with a blurry picture of the road ahead me. But Jesus was, is and always merciful. Why? well, exactly a week after I blogged, I was blessed with a job in a private university in Bahrain. And, beat this, the job description is pretty much what I always- Event Management & Marketing. Yes, I did go through the hassles of getting my visa- but heck, I knew that if God brought me to this job,then He will sort out all the nitty-gritties.

Work, well, is much more laid back when compared to the previous one where I had run around the country to get 'business'. I get more time to utilise my talents for His glory. But I'm always open to something that can challenge my senses and learn more.

Along the lines of getting closer to Him, He also showed me another person, another confidante- a person with whom I can be completely myself. Well, that's gonna be another blog altogether! But yes, my Jesus rocks!! WOOT!!

No comments: