Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Infamously Famous!!!

What an easy streak of being famous by doing simply nothing, but just by being myself??? heehee...It was all very funny,it still is.

A bunch of us went to watch the new release with India's fav hearthrob, SRK and his new assignment of training 16 girls from every end of our Bharat Mahan to play for the Hockey World Cup. Like all Bollywood sizzlers, the team eventually won, but the way they won is worth the watch.

But that's not what I'm getting at. Apparently, there is a girl in the movie who pretty much comes close to being my clone (of course, I feel I look better than her!!). She first enters the silver screen to register herself for the team. The moment I saw her, I was like,"uh oh, is that me???nah...". Much to my embarassment, my friends had a gala time screaming out my name and pointing to the wide screen. Throughout the movie, my name would be called out whenver the girl came up. I felt half ridiculous and half funny! I had to endure my friends' jokes for the rest of the movie.

Now my mother expresses her deepest desire to watch the movie only to see her daugter's clone. I even have clients telling me that I might have been separated at birth or if I really did act the movie. How do I respond?? As usual, laugh out loud and continue laughing. But I would be lying if I said that I do not appreciate this new found, short lived popularity. It's fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I know the name of the actress in that movie :)

Dreamer! said...

errr....i only rem her stage name..Nethra reddy!! :)